Sripuram, famous golden temple is located at the south part of Vellore in an area called Malaikodi in TamilNadu state, India. Temple is located on 100 acers of land. The temple will be open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM all the 365 days. Guest house are available for accommodation. The accommodation of rooms both ac and non ac are available.
Chennai: (Distance - 150 Km)
Route: Sriperumpudur, Sunkuwa Chathram, Kaeripakkam, Wallajahpet, Arcot, Ratnagari, Sathuvachari, and Vellore. It will take 3, 1/2 hours to reach Vellore.
Bangalore: (Distance - 220 Km)
Route: Hosur, Krishnagiri, Vaniyambadi, Ambur, Pallikonda, and Vellore. It will take 4 hours to reach Vellore.
Thirumala: (Distance - 120) Route: Tirumala, Tirupathi, Chittor, Katpadi and Vellore. It will take 2, 1/2 hours to reach Vellore.
- Vellore - Sripuram Sri Mahalakshmi Golden Temple – 10 KM
- Direct bus from Vellore bus stand to Sripuram Golden Temple is also available frequently
- Vellore Cantonment Railway Station is near to Sripuram (8 km). Only Tirumala trains are running from this station
How to reach from Katpadi Railway Station:
- Katpadi Junction is main junction in Vellore, where most of trains passes here. (Chennai – Bangalore, Vellore – Tirumala, etc.)
- From katpadi station can reach Vellore bus stand either by Local bus (1 & 2 route) or by share auto.