How to reach Sripuram
Chennai: (Distance - 150 Km)
Route: Sriperumpudur, Sunkuwa Chathram, Kaeripakkam, Wallajahpet, Arcot, Ratnagari, Sathuvachari, and Vellore. It will take 3, 1/2 hours to reach Vellore.
Bangalore: (Distance - 220 Km)
Route: Hosur, Krishnagiri, Vaniyambadi, Ambur, Pallikonda, and Vellore. It will take 4 hours to reach Vellore.
Thirumala: (Distance - 120)
Route: Tirumala, Tirupathi, Chittor, Katpadi and Vellore. It will take 2, 1/2 hours to reach Vellore.
- Vellore - Sripuram Sri Mahalakshmi Golden Temple – 10 KM
- Direct bus from Vellore bus stand to Sripuram Golden Temple is also available frequently
- Vellore Cantonment Railway Station is near to Sripuram (8 km). Only Tirumala trains are running from this station
How to reach from Katpadi Railway Station:
- Katpadi Junction is main junction in Vellore, where most of trains passes here. (Chennai – Bangalore, Vellore – Tirumala, etc.)
- From katpadi station can reach Vellore bus stand either by Local bus (1 & 2 route) or by share auto.
Add your business